|08 - 10 окт 2024
Людвигсбург, Германия Gleason-Pfauter Maschinenfabrik GmbH
71636 Ludwigsburg, Germany
|Gleason, KISSsoft AG
Gleason Gear School
The Gleason Gear school originated in one of Gleason’s tool manufacturing operations more than 70 years ago. Today, Gleason’s Gear School is available in different formats from in-person to online training classes, but still lives up to its original promise: providing fundamental gear technology training with focus on cylindrical gears.
Gear School Ludwigsburg, Germany
Based on the original Gear School, these Gear Schools take place at the Gleason operations Munich and Ludwigsburg, and are presented in German language. Gear technology experts will explain gear theory, nomenclature, and the appropriate math, as well as required manufacturing and inspection methods for cylindrical gears. Manufacturing demonstrations on the shop floor will accompany the theory.
The Gear School is intended for anyone interested in learning more about the world of cylindrical gears. This course is regularly attended by participants who work in the gear design and manufacturing industry, including engineering, production, purchasing, and administration.
This Training Provides ...
- a comprehensive 3-day program combining classroom theory and shop floor experience.
- a coordinated series of lectures by engineering, production, inspection experts.
- a basic understanding of the fundamentals of involute gear geometry, nomenclature, manufacturing processes and inspection methods.
- small training groups, so individual questions can be addressed. Students are welcome to bring sample gear prints and inspection charts for discussion and interpretation.
- shop floor demonstrations to visually enhance classroom discussions.
- Gear Fundamentals
- Gear Design
- Soft Processing of Gears
- Hard Finishing of Gears
- Inspection of Gears
- Cutting Tools
- Digital Networking
The detailed agenda will be provided after registration.
A Gear School Certificate is issued after successful completion of the course.
Pricing, Amenities and Hotel
The seminar fee of € 1,350 per person (group rates available) includes a digital copy of the seminar materials, beverages during the seminar, three lunches and two group dinners. Hotel reservations can be made through Gleason in Ludwigsburg. Mind, hotel costs are not included in the seminar fee. Please bring safety shoes for the demonstrations on the shop floor.