|Fecha||Dic 04 - 08, 2023|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Duración de la clase||4.5 days|
|Número de participantes||3-6|
Bevel Gear Grind Development on Phoenix
Theoretical and practical instruction in the grinding development of bevel gearing. First and second order development changes. Inspection procedures, terminology. Machine descriptions and troubleshooting. Hands-on experience in machine setup and operation as well as the techniques of developing acceptable tooth contacts of mating members. (Mating pinions can be ground in fixed setting tilt or Duplex Helical method.) Depending on the needs of the student, lectures discussing Waguri Grinding, its application, design parameters and manufacturing techniques.
▪ Terminology and nomenclature for gear grinding.
▪ FORMATE™ grinding terminology (if applicable).
▪ FORMATE™ cycles and affect on the process (if applicable).
▪ Roll testing of bevel gears and contact pattern development using EPG movements.
▪ Description of the Phoenix® grinding machine.
▪ Inspection of ground gear teeth.
▪ Discussion of objectives of pinion grinding development.
▪ Demonstration of development changes.
▪ Utilizing G-AGE® - Correction outputs in Bevel Grinding.
▪ Production considerations for ground tooth gearing.
▪ Special considerations for finish, materials, tooth defects, etc.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.