|Date||29º nov. - 01º dez. 2022|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||3-8|
Mechanical Maintenance - Hobbing
A complete understanding of the maintenance of major components of the Gleason machines. Familiarity with troubleshooting techniques, component removal and reassembly of machine components.
▪ The frame, pivot and root angle slide.
▪ Horizontal and vertical slides.
▪ Radial slide and workhead.
▪ Machine spindles.
▪ All axis ballscrews, gearbox and encoders.
▪ Review of hydraulic, pneumatic and coolant systems.
▪ All aspects of machine gauging.
At Gleason or at customer’s facility.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.