|Data||17 - 21, Febbario 2020|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Processo||Bevel Roll Testing|
|Durata del corso||2 days|
|Numero dei partecipanti||3-6|
Bevel Gear Single Flank Testing
Familiarization with rotary- and vibrationbased single flank transmission (SFT) error measurement of gear sets.
Understanding of the output of the Gleason Single Flank Tester for cylindrical (parallel axis) and bevel gear testing.
Familiarity with the operation of a Gleason Single Flank Tester.
▪ Introduction to SFT application and objectives.
▪ Machine operation to include setup, operation and test procedures.
▪ Single flank testing hardware, measurement system.
▪ Computer operation and data input
▪ Basic theory of single flank measurement.
▪ Understanding single flank output.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.