|Data||16 - 20, Marzo 2020|
Rochester, NY, USA The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Processo||rettifica degli smussi|
|Durata del corso||4.5 days|
|Numero dei partecipanti||3-6|
Bevel Gear Grinding Methods
Theoretical and practical instruction in the grinding development of bevel gearing.
First and second order development changes.
Inspection procedures, terminology.
Machine descriptions and troubleshooting.
Hands-on experience in machine setup and operation as well as the techniques of developing acceptable tooth contacts of mating members. (Mating pinions can be ground in fixed setting tilt or Duplex Helical method.)
Depending on the needs of the student, lectures discussing Waguri Grinding, its application, design parameters and manufacturing techniques.
▪ Terminology and nomenclature for gear grinding.
▪ FORMATE™ grinding terminology (if applicable).
▪ FORMATE™ cycles and affect on the process (if applicable).
▪ Test machine movements.
▪ Roll testing of bevel gears.
▪ Tooth contact pattern development procedures.
▪ Description of the Phoenix® grinder used.
▪ Inspection of ground gear teeth.
▪ Discussion of objectives of pinion grinding development.
▪ Demonstration of development changes.
▪ Utilizing G-AGE™ inspection outputs in bevel grinding.
▪ Production considerations for ground tooth gearing.
▪ Special considerations for finish, materials, tooth defects, etc.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.