|Jul 15 - 18, 2024
Loves Park, IL, États-Unis Gleason Cutting Tools Corporation
1351 Windsor Rd.
Loves Park, IL 61111, USA
|Théorie du process d'engrenage
|Durée du cours
|Nombre de Participants
Gleason Gear School
The Original. This is where it all began and The Gear School at Gleason Cutting Tools in Rockford, IL, close to Chicago, is still one of the most renowned training institutions for gear technology fundamentals. Gear technology experts will explain gear theory, nomenclature, and the appropriate math, as well as required manufacturing and inspection methods for cylindrical gears. Manufacturing demonstrations on the shop floor will accompany the theory.
The Gear School is intended for “anyone” interested in learning more about the world of gears. The course is regularly attended by people in all aspects of the gear manufacturing processes; including purchasing, sales, engineering, and manufacturing.
This Training Provides
- A comprehensive 3-day program blending shoptime and classroom study.
- A coordinated series of lectures is presented by engineering, production, inspection and sales staff.
- An ideal course for those seeking to understand the fundamentals of involute gear geometry, nomenclature, manufacturing and inspection.
- Training groups are kept small so that individual concerns may be fully addressed.
Students are welcome to bring sample gear prints and inspection charts for discussion and interpretation.
- Shop tours and demonstrations to visually enhance classroom discussions.
- Cutting Tool Materials and Coatings
- Gear Cutting
- Gear Inspection
- Tours and Problem Solving
- Soft and Hard Gear Finishing
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Pricing, Amenities and Hotel
The seminar fee of $940 per person (group rates available) includes a digital copy of the seminar materials, drinks during the seminar, two lunches and a group dinner. After receiving your registration, we will send you a list of preferred hotels in our area. Please note that hotel costs are not included in the seminar fee.
Registration will close on June 24, 2023. We would like to state that we prefer registration fees to be paid via credit card.
Please use the shopping cart function to register for the seminar.
You may register several participants from your company with a single registration.