|Date||Nov 07 - 11, 2022|
Rochester, NY, États-Unis The Gleason Works
1000 University Ave.
Rochester, NY 14607, USA
|Procédé||Usinage d'engrenages 5 axes, Taillage denture conique, Rectification denture conique, Rectification Curvic Coupling, Rodage, Testeuse, Trempe sous presse, Rectification lames, Inspection lames, Assemblage lames|
|Durée du cours||4.5 days|
|Nombre de Participants||3-8|
Applied Bevel Gear Engineering
Continuation of subjects covered in the Fundamentals of Bevel Gear Design. An in-depth series of lectures, discussions and hands-on workshops including Gleason CAGETM, G-AGE® and GEMS® bevel gear design and manufacturing software. A working knowledge of the theory of tooth contact pattern development and the use of Gleason computer programs for Tooth Contact Analysis (TCA), undercut check, and summary of machine settings.
Product application testing, tooth contact analysis under load (LTCA) and methods of hard finishing of bevel and hypoid gears. Trainees may bring a specific design problem for an existing or future application. Data for any specific problem should include speed, torque loads, size restrictions, deflections etc.
- Introduction to Gleason machines.
- Bevel gear design and dimensions.
- Explanation of software input.
- Introduction to TCA.
- Calculation of TCA and machine summary.
- Explanation of machine summary items.
- Tooth contact analysis under load (LTCA).
- The Gleason Completing System (design, TCA, development).
- Tooth contact, deflection and fatigue testing.
- Methods of hard finishing bevel and hypoid gears.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation. The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.