We will present various applications and provide an overview of the functionalities for manufacturing in KISSsoft:
• Design tools with protuberance, semi-toppings and modified pressure angle
• Calculate tooth thickness dimensions for span widths, measurement over balls and graphical evaluation
• Collision check for power skiving and honing
• Evaluate grinding notches and tooth root stresses
• Calculate noise excitation from manufacturing simulation or measured gears
• Manufacture non-evolute gears such as park lock gears or sprocket gears
Please take 60 minutes time for this web demo.